Brandon serves clients in the manufacturing, contracting, construction, services, and non-profit industries with financial and operational matters. Brandon also provides forensic accounting services to attorneys and clients in preventing and investigating fraud as well as with business disputes and bankruptcies/re-organizations.
• Brandon excels at investigating financial issues, such as when a business is profitable but low on cash.
• Brandon is a dedicated and loyal financial and operational resource for her clients and builds long-lasting relationships with her clients.
• Brandon provides high-level financial guidance to executive management while also coaching bookkeepers, accountants, and other client staff to be successful in a team environment.
• Brandon works with many different accounting systems and adapts to each clients’ accounting system.
• Brandon leads process and procedure improvement for her clients’ businesses.