Jack Barry is a Finance executive with over 25 years of experience working with privately held and family-owned businesses in multiple industries including product wholesale and distribution, information technology, professional services, and transportation. He works with senior executives, as well as all levels of an organization, to achieve strategic goals and to improve performance by identifying opportunities and implementing solutions.
• Jack uses strong interpersonal skills to develop and coach existing accounting staff in order to improve financial process efficiency, as well as accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting.
• Jack’s experience has prepared him to create budgets and forecasts for a business as well as cash flow planning
• Jack has experience executing merger and acquisition due diligence requirements
• Jack works with clients to develop and maintain successful relationships with third party resources such as accounting, banking, insurance, and IT.
• Jack is adept at installation, implementation, and supporting many different accounting systems.
336-430-4114 | jbarry@NextGenCFO.com