Tim has over 25 years of experience as a Senior Financial and Operations Executive in durable goods manufacturing with expertise in both domestic and international operations. He is a collaborative leader with the proven ability to direct overall financial operations in highly competitive and challenging business environments while remaining strategically focused on long-term profitability and growth. His experience makes him uniquely qualified to manage both finance and operations using the financial data to drive operational improvements and maximize efficiencies.
• Works with key stakeholders in developing and executing the strategic vision of the company
• Provides financial planning and business analysis focusing on cash flow and working capital improvements with an emphasis on short-term execution while maintaining long-term objectives
• Offers strategic recommendations and guidance based on financial analysis and operational performance
• Experience in leading due diligence efforts for mergers and acquisitions
• Develops and maintains successful relationships with internal staff and external resources such as banking, insurance, and accounting
• Evaluates and strengthens capital structure
336 213-3163 | firstname.lastname@example.org