Greg is a proven finance executive with over 30 years of experience leading accounting and finance teams of all sizes in a variety of industries including hospitality, healthcare and health plan solutions. He has a track record of leveraging a broad range of finance, accounting operations and leadership skills to help strengthen teams, improve processes and create value. Greg values integrity, service and teamwork and advocates for process and improvement-minded cultures. Having president-role experience, he understands the comprehensive and dynamic demands business leaders face in guiding companies and this experience helps him partner with business owners more effectively.
• Works to develop reliable financial reporting and integrate operational information to improve decision-making and objectively monitor performance
• Delivers financial planning capabilities including financial projections, cash flow analyses, capital planning and project analyses
• Offers extensive experience in strategy, financial planning and business analysis to help businesses owners define aspirations, identify opportunities and create actionable plans to catalyze results
• Partners as a collaborative member of the leadership team
• Coaches and develops accounting and finance personnel
336 406-7867 | gbray@NextGenCFO.com